Today, we are wrapping our Mamma Mia auditions with callbacks starting at 4:00 pm in the theater. The students have been doing incredible and have been just delightful throughout this whole process. Bravo to them!
UPCOMING CALENDAR THINGS:
- The cast & crew list for Mamma Mia will be posted no later then this Sunday, January 16, 2022.
- We have an in-person and Zoom optional parent informational meeting for those of you who will be embarking on this journey with us. That meeting is on Tuesday, 01.18.2022. Same time, 3:30 pm. Same place, La Salle Theater | Band room. The Zoom link is copied below:
Topic: Mamma Mia Informational Meeting
Time: Jan 18, 2022 03:30 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 882 9089 0213
- The first vocal rehearsal and cast & crew meeting will be in the choir room on Thursday, 01.20.2022 from 3:30 – 5:30pm. We’ll hand out libretto’s, rehearsal schedules, answer some questions, warm-up and hop right into our first vocal rehearsal!!! After that first rehearsal, there will not be much in the way of Mamma Mia, until after our winter production, Gifted directed by senior Aaron Leonard-Graham, closes on the second weekend of February. You should all come and see that show!.
- We are in the midst of our 4th annual scriptwriting competition which we do in conjunction with our annual Original Works Festival celebrating La Salle student writers and artists’ voices.
- Speaking of in the midst of and meetings, there is an in-person meeting for those joining us in London on Monday, 01.24.2022. After school from roughly 3:30 – 4:30pm. I’m hoping it will be a good opportunity to folks to meet each other, hang out, learn some more about our trip and have some conversations about what we’d like to see and do. There is no Zoom link for that meeting, so if will be unable to attend and would like the information from that meeting the notes will be available and posted after the meeting. A couple folks have reached out to me about joining us in London. That’s fantastic! You are welcome! It will be a life-affirming experience. To that end, we are about a month out from the deadline for signing up. Reach out to me if you have additional questions.
- Finals are coming up in a couple of weeks. Reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns in regards to final or late work.
- Lots going on and never a dull moment.
- I hope each and every one of you have a wonderful weekend. Be safe. Take care.